For those who weren’t around at the beginning of The Sideliners Show, or those who just want to relive the past, thanks to the magic of the interwebs you can can now listen to every show that aired in 2009!
From the very first show in July, when Matt insisted on desecrating the memory of Michael Jackson just a few short days after the King of Pop died, to the final show of 2009, which is also the shortest show we’ve done and just under 6 minutes. You’ll hear it all!
Relive moments like the our first ever AFC and NFC preseason predictions, the naming of the Firm Franks Hotline (R.I.P.), our first (and last) “best-of” show, and the move to a 45 minute show, then an hour, and finally an hour and a half. It’s like a history lesson on the show, except it’s the funniest history lesson you’ll ever have!
- Episode 1 – The Michael Jackson Debate
- Episode 2 – Defining Friends
- Episode 3 – The Conspiracy Episode
- Episode 4 – Summer TV Shows
- Show 5 – August 4, 2009
- Episode 6 – FIRM FRANKS Hotline
- Episode 7 – Brett Farve Unretires
- Episode 8 – The Beloit College “Freshman Mindset”
- Episode 9 – AFC Preseason Picks
- Episode 10 – NFC Preseason Picks
- Episode 11 – Bathroom Etiquette
- Episode 12 – The Future of Network News
- Episode 13 – Obama Lobbies for Olympics
- Episode 14 – Men’s Fashion and the Fat Tax
- Episode 15 – Chris Goes To NASCAR; Matt Lies To His Kids
- Episode 16 – Chris May Have Swine Flu
- Episode 17 – Health Care Laws Affect Fundraising
- Episode 18 – Review of “This Is It”
- Episode 19 – DC Sniper Executed
- Episode 20 – Matt’s Mom Buys His Underwear
- Episode 21 – Christmas Gifts and Family Birthdays
- Episode 22 – Black Friday Recap
- Episode 23 – CBS Cares About Your Pap Smear
- Episode 24 – Sexting and the Top 10 Christmas Toys
- Episode 25 – The Best of Show
- Episode 26 – Headlines
Over the next few weeks we’ll be releasing more classic shows but let’s be honest, you have plenty to listen to now! To get all the latest news on the show, including when our first show in 2016 will air, bed sure to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.